WELCOME TO THE FIRST VOLUME OF HARDEST HITS.
I listened to 24 hours of OJ Da Juiceman over the course of two days, chose the best tracks, and put them into a mix for you. Enjoy.
Download for this mix is coming soon. Click the links after each track to download the mixtapes they’re from.
Stream mix at top of page or visit here: https://soundcloud.com/hardest-hits/hardest-hits-vol-1-oj-da
1. Hamburger (Feat. Lil D.R.E.) - Boulder Crest Shawty
2. Juice Wea You Been - Culinary Art School 2
3. Do Dat - O.R.A.N.G.E.
4. Burr Beer - Alaska In Atlanta
5. I’m Boomin And Bunkin - Culinary Art School
6. Down For Too Long - Culinary Art School 2
7. H2O - Cook Muzik
8. Look At My Lifestyle (Feat. Yung Fresh) - Cook Muzik 2
9. Trap Stars (Feat. Ms. Cherry) - I Got The Juice
10. Booty Meat - Alaska In Atlanta
11. Car Talk - Stupid Crazy Swag
12. Hood Proud Of Me - Culinary Art School
13. Fuck Wit Me Dog - Culinary Art School
14. Track A&B - Culinary Art School 2
15. Chickens For 30 (Feat. Gucci Mane) - Culinary Art School 2
16. The Dope Man - Still Serving Babies
17. I’m Livin It - Kush Season
I step up out the whip and im lookin like a igloo
pinky ring stupid same colour as peekabu
got them diamonds on an they yellow like pikachu
loud stanky kush got me smellin like an onion booth
working all these cell phones movin like king tut
red and black charger lookin like pizza hut
little bitty forty if ya snitchin make ya see her butt
all this jewelry on me got me lookin like im temperature
and im young juice so im workin like a chicken bruh
left wrist iced out right wrist dont mention bruh
all this jewelry on me and im cookin in my kitchen boy
give me that kushy and a lighter you know we is pimpin boy
- OJ Da Juiceman, “Burr Beer”
Interview courtesy of donewaiting.com:
I talked to O.J. on the phone yesterday about various things. We chopped it up about his new album the Other Side of the Trap, him getting shot 8 times, hustling with Gucci Mane, and Souljah Boy biting his adlibs.
Columbus loves you. Why do you think we fuck with you so hard. People love the Cuilinary Arts Mixtapes?
They see me working the skreets. I did 16 mixtapes. Skreet shit. I did this independent. I’m from the skreets. The skreets feel my struggle.
So What’s the Other Side of the Trap?
It’s a skreet album. Before I was doing mixtapes. But this is me. 100 percent. I was in the skreets before. Now I am making rap money. The Other Side is rap money. This is letting them get to know me. I got another album in June.
Do you worry that now you are on a Major people are gonna get mad?
No cause the skreets saw me build this success. This is just a distribution deal. I been doing this in skreets since 1999. 16 Mixtapes. They happy to see me shine.
Is the album better than the mixtapes?
I had more time. I am a quick writer. More time made the album better.
You have a song the on the album called Batman. After you got shot 8 times in April, you compared yourself to Wolverine…
I was fucked up. They asked for a comment right after I got shot. So I made a joke about ‘I’m like Wolverine’. Shot on Sunday. Out the hospital on Wednesday. Show on Sunday.I just get stronger. It was a joke. I got shot on Sunday. Got out the hospital on Wednesday. Did a show on Saturday in Cincinnati.
Could you say that again please?
Shot on Sunday. Out the Hospital on Wednesday. Show on Saturday.